How to Guide: Sales Tracking
In This Article
- 1. How to Turn On Sales Tracker from the Rankings Tab?
- 2. How to Turn On Sales Tracker from the Sales Tracking Tab?
- 3. Why Should I Turn On Sales Tracking?
- 4. How Do I Turn Off Sales Tracking?
- 5. How Do I Track Sales for Multiple Variations?
- 6. How Do I View The Sales Graph For Each Variation?
1. How to Turn On Sales Tracker from the Rankings Tab
- Go to the 'Rankings' dashboard.
- Here you will see a list of your products.
- Turn Sales Tracking on by clicking the 'magnifying glass' on the product you want to track.
- A pop-box will appear titled Inventory Tracker.
- Click on 'Start Tracking'.
- This will take a few seconds to refresh and now click 'Close'.
- You will now see a black box labeled 'Sales Tracking updated'
- Come back in about 48 hours to check on your sales for the time period
2. How to Turn On Sales Tracker from the "Sales Tracking" Tab?
- Go to the Sales Tracking dashboard
- You can add products 2 ways
- The same as the instructions above
- Use the "Add product" button at the top of the screen
- Click the add product button
- enter in the ASIN of the product you want
- Click the Add products button
3. Why Should I Turn on Sales Tracking?
- This amazing feature can track the sales of your competitor’s products.
- It’s a great way to assess the economic viability of a niche or product, before making any investment.
- Spy on your competitor’s, discover new untapped niches, or keep an eye on which way your sales are trending.
4. How Do I Turn Off Sales Tracking?
- Go to your AMZ Tracker Dashboard.
- Click on 'Rankings' OR 'Sales Tracking'
- You should now see all your products listed out with small icons to the right of them.
- The 'magnifying glass' icon should be green if the Sales Tracking is on.
- If you hover over this icon, a box will appear saying 'Sales tracking is ON'.
- Now for the product that you want to switch off the Sales Tracking for, click on the 'magnifying glass' in that product row
- A large box with a graph will appear.
- Click on the tab that says 'Stop Tracking'
- Now another box will appear headed 'Inventory Tracker'
- Click 'Close'
- The box will disppear and you will see a box saying 'Sales Tracking updated'
- The magnifying glass icon will also switch back to grey
5. How Do I Track Sales for Multiple Variations?
- Make sure you have added the product in your AMZ Tracker Dashboard - To see how to add products, see here.
- Ensure you have selected 'Track Parent Product and all Variations' (if you want to track all variations under one product, you will need to do this).
Switch on Sales Tracking
- Turn Your Sales Tracking On - See here on how to do this.
Select the Right Icon
- In your Sales Tracking dashboard, for the product you want to check sales for, hover over the table icon.
- You should see a box appear with the text 'Show Variations Table'.
- Click on this icon.
6. How Do I View The Sales Graph For Each Variation?
Well, you will see a dropdown of each variation for your product
To see the sales data for each Variation:
- Hover over the 'graph icon'.
- You will see a box with text saying 'Show Graph'.
- Now, go ahead and click on this icon.
- You will get a pop up box with a graph of sales data for that variation.
- If you want to see the data for different variations, simply click on the dropdown menu (highlighted above in red) and select the variation.