Accounts and Passwords
In this article
- Q: I've forgotten my password and I can't login?
- Q: How can I update my password or email?
- Q: How can I re-activate my account?
Q: I've forgotten my password and I can't login?
A: If you have forgotten your password, or if you are having difficulties logging in to your account, please use the password reset function.
- Click on 'Forgot Password'.
- Enter the email registered against the account.
- Click 'Reset Password'
- Check your inbox for an email from us with your new password.
- Log in using these new details.
- Once you are in we would recommend that you update this temporary password from us, to one of your own choice. To update your password please see this guide.
- If the problem persists please contact us at [email protected]
Q: How can I update my password or email?
A: You can update your password or email any time from inside your AMZ Tracker Account.
Please note that the email should be a real account. Because if you need to reset your password, or if we need to send any kind of updates, this is the email address we will use.
- Log into your account.
- Click on 'Account Settings' from the left side menu.
- Select the 'Details' tab.
- If necessary update the 'Email' address.
- Enter your 'Old Password'.
- Add your 'New Password'.
- Click 'Save Details'.
Q: How can I re-activate my account?
A: In order to re-start the account you'll need to log in and update your details.
Go to the 'Account Settings' tab. (See screenshot above)
Click on 'Update Credit Card' and add your details.
Click 'Update Credit Card'.
Return to the 1st tab 'Plan'.
Choose a plan you want and click the 'Change Plan' button.
That should get everything back and working again.